Give Us Your Feedback
Your feedback helps us to improve and organize more Career Transforming and Free Leadership Webinars
General terms and conditions
When you register online for the Skill Craft Course / boot camp & events you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Enrollment Fee. Full payment of the enrollment fee is due before the time of registration. You can pay by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or wire transfer. We will give you access to the course when full payment has been made; however, if you choose to pay by bank or wire transfer, your access will not be granted until your transfer has cleared. The enrollment fee shall cover the course registration and participation, and all other Course content. We will accept payment from organizations or other third parties only if such organization or third party provides us with a valid Purchase Order containing acceptable payment terms and conditions; however, you are responsible for full payment prior to the commencement of course. Any funds received on your behalf in excess of the full enrollment fee will be returned to you. Additional methods for paying your enrollment fee includes Western Union and Money Gram, please contact us at [email protected] for more information about alternative payment methods.
2. System Availability. e-Learning system is generally available 24X7, but may be down during times of maintenance required for optimum system performance. Skill Craft will make every effort to inform you of system downtime in advance, but, this is not always possible. Skill Craft cannot provide support for computers that do not meet our system requirements.
3. Refund Policy. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a course you ordered from us, you can contact us for a refund. You will receive 100 percent of your registration fee if you cancel your enrollment before the start of the course. A 75 percent refund in the first week of the course, a 50 percent refund if you cancel in the second week of the course. No refunds will be given after the second week of the course. To make a request for a refund, submit a written request to [email protected]. We'll notify you via e-mail of the status your refund once we've received and processed your request. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days. For registrations made online with paypal, a refund will not include the processing fees, these fees are charged by Paypal. As a reminder, the Paypal fee consists of the payment processing fee and the service fee combined.
4. Course Cancellation. Skill Craft reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment. Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date. Registrants will be notified via email; Skill Craft will make every effort will be made to avoid cancellations. In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.
5. Course Transfer. In case you need to transfer you registration to another date, you can send your request to the course facilitator. The option to transfer is valid up to 5 days after you have access to the course. There is no extra cost to transfer your registration to another date, but you must complete a course whitin 6 months from the moment you registered for the course. If after six months you have not completed the course, your registration will be considered closed.
6. Copyright and Proprietary Property. We will provide to you manuals and other material, which are copyrighted proprietary property of Skill Craft. You will also receive additional materials that are the copyrighted proprietary property of third parties. All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
7. Warranty. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE FOR THE USE OR RESULTS OF THE COURSE AND MATERIALS, THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE COURSE, OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE WILL BE ATTAINED BY YOU. SKILL CRAFT DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Limitation of Liability. Skill Craft has no liability to you whatsoever. This "Limitation of Liability" section applies regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages from us, including but not limited to, breach of contract (even in the case of a fundamental breach) and tort (including, but not limited to, misrepresentation). This limitation of liability also applies to our subcontractors.